Date(s) - 03/05/2020 - 06/05/2020
In this two-day, hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to manage Windows 10 Endpoint Lifecycle in VMware Workspace™ ONE™. This workshop teaches the required skill and competence in onboarding Windows 10 endpoints and managing Windows 10 applications and policies as well as related Workspace ONE functionality such as Production Provisioning and Peer-to-peer Distribution.
This course is also available in an On Demand format. For more information, select this link: VMware Workspace ONE: Unified Endpoint Management for Windows 10 [V20.x] – On Demand.
- VMware Workspace ONE® 20.x
- System administrators
- System integrators
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Outline the capabilities provided by the Windows 10 platform
- Identify the challenge in Windows 10 endpoint management
- Design the appropriate Windows 10 management strategy for your organization
- Co-manage Windows 10 endpoints with System Center Configuration Manager and VMware Workspace ONE™ UEM
- Select the best onboarding method for a Windows 10 device
- Apply Adaptive Management to Windows 10 endpoints
- Leverage single-device and staging onboarding methods
- Explain the Windows 10 application management lifecycle in Workspace ONE
- Outline the process of integrating Windows Store for Business with Workspace ONE UEM
- Deploy and manage universal Windows 10, Win32, web, and virtual applications
- Manage GPO and policies for Windows 10 endpoints
- Create a compliance policy specific to the Windows 10 platform
- Summarize Product Provisioning and Windows Auto-Discovery Service
Experience working with Windows PC Lifecycle Management and a command-line interface
Would you like additional information about this event ?