Date(s) - 03/05/2020 - 06/05/2020
This five-day course is comprised of the three-day VMware Workspace One: Skills for Unified Endpoint Management course and the two-day VMware Workspace ONE: Unified Endpoint Management Troubleshooting course.
You configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and resource integrations and learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with the VMware Workspace ONE® UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) console. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you also learn how to configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle. You also learn to investigate, analyze, and determine issues that might occur with all the different components of the Workspace ONE UEM platform. You will learn how to effectively troubleshoot product issues to enable administrators to understand how product services communicate and function—in turn optimizing service and software health management.
- VMware Workspace ONE® 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE Access® 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE® Boxer
- VMware Workspace ONE® Content
- Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify and describe major components of the Workspace ONE solution
- Navigate the Workspace ONE UEM console
- Examine integrated components
- Outline enrollment and endpoint management methods for each endpoint platform
- Enroll and manage mobile devices and endpoints with the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Hub application
- Provision and secure applications
- Create and implement profiles and compliance policies
- Manage email configurations
- Integrate with content resources and provision access
- Explain and analyze reporting and auditing
- Summarize the general logic of Workspace ONE UEM issue troubleshooting
- Describe when and why to use logs for troubleshooting
- Outline the best practices for Workspace ONE UEM console and Enterprise Integration troubleshooting
- Understand the various methods for logging and troubleshooting supported device endpoints
- Summarize the general troubleshooting logic of resolving Email Management issues
- Summarize the best practices of Application Management issue troubleshooting
- Summarize the best practices of Content Management issue troubleshooting
This course has no prerequisites.
Would you like additional information about this event ?