Date(s) - 05/01/2020 - 08/01/2020
In this five-day course, you learn about the advanced VMware Workspace ONE® use cases and integrations. The course also addresses the industry standard authentication protocol and technologies that can be integrated with Workspace ONE. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you identify and configure various authentication methods and scenarios, integrations with third-party solutions and identity providers, advanced Workspace ONE component configurations, and both VMware Carbon Black and VMware Horizon ® configurations. Also, the principles of advanced identity, endpoint security, and access management are addressed throughout the course.
You will leave the training empowered with the professional-level skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement the advanced Workspace ONE integrations to bring your Digital Workspace implementation to the next level.
This course is also available in an On Demand format. For more information, select this link: VMware Workspace ONE: Advanced Integration [V20.x] – On Demand.
- VMware Workspace ONE® 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM 20.x
- VMware Workspace ONE Access® 20.x
- VMware Horizon 7.x
- VMware Unified Access Gateway™ 3.x
- Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, Workspace ONE technical support personnel, and consultants
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Outline and describe the authentication methods supported by VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ (formerly known as VMware Identity Manager™)
- Summarize how to use Kerberos and SAML authentication protocols in Workspace ONE
- Explain application single sign-on (SSO)
- Outline Office 365 and Azure AD integration with Workspace ONE
- Summarize Okta integration and Workspace ONE Access as an IdP
- Outline the benefits of AD FS and PING integration
- Explain the purpose of identity bridging and IdP chaining
- Compare and contrast traditional versus modern PC Lifecycle Management
- Integrate VMware Horizon with Workspace ONE Access
- Describe the benefits of implementing VMware Workspace Security™
This course requires completion of one of the following set of courses:
- Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage
- VMware Workspace ONE: Skills for Unified Endpoint Management and VMware Workspace ONE: Integrating the Digital Workspace
Would you like additional information about this event ?