Date(s) - 03/05/2020 - 06/05/2020
In this two-day course, you focus on deploying, using, and managing VMware vRealize® Log Insight™. You learn about the configuration and use of vRealize Log Insight to collect and manage logs from a variety of VMware and third-party products. This course discusses interfacing vRealize Log Insight with other systems to monitor, troubleshoot, and secure a data center.
- vRealize Log Insight 4.7
- VMware ESXi™ 6.7
- VMware vRealize® Operations™ 6.7
- Experienced system administrators, system integrators, and developers responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Log Insight
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the features of vRealize Log Insight that help in managing logs
- Describe how to install, configure, and use vRealize Log Insight to collect and analyze logs to better manage and monitor your systems
- Explain how vRealize Log Insight can be integrated with other solutions for monitoring, troubleshooting, and securing a data center
- Describe vRealize Log Insight architecture and use cases
- Explain vRealize Log Insight extensibility and workflows
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Use VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Perform routine VMware vCenter Server® tasks
- Perform basic Windows management operations
If you cannot complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vRealize Log Insight: Deploy and Manage.
Would you like additional information about this event ?