Date(s) - 29/04/2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This course delivers the complete meeting owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new meetings or manage your existing meetings. During the class you will also learn best practices and ‘what not to do’ as you watch live, interactive demonstrations and put theory into practise with hands on exercises.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to understand how to use Microsoft Teams to become more productive while working with others remotely.
- Installing and signing in to Microsoft Teams.
- Browser vs desktop
- Finding others on Teams
- Messaging and Dialling your contacts.
- Organising your first teams meeting
- Setting up devices
- Joining a call
- Share or present from your side
- Access settings
- Access chat options
- Sharing desktop
- Introduction to chat apps
- Teams Channels and Tabs
- Posting to a channel
- Creating documents and Co-Authoring
- Share files with your contacts
- Adding a contact to an existing meeting
- Using Sub Titles
- Using chat apps
- Searching for a message
- Meeting Notes
- Share your desktop – more functionality
- Save important messages and posts
- Customise your installation of Teams
- Use the meeting Whiteboard
- Switching cameras
- Using Multiple Devices
- Recording session
- Starting a quiz
- Attendee Management
- Using a touch screen
- Viewing Meeting Information.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- General 65
- Meetings and Calls
NOTE: This course will be given online however if you wish to do all 3 sessions at Quill please contact us directly as spaces are limited due to the COVID-19 precautions that need to be taken.
If you would only like to attend 1 of the sessions, p[lease choose that ticket form the options below. Alternatively you can choose all sessions. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
This event is fully booked.
Would you like additional information about this event ?