Date(s) - 09/06/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day course is appropriate if you have not used Excel before, if you are self taught, or if you mainly use workbooks created by someone else and would like to improve your understanding of the techniques and features of Excel so you can be more efficient when using it to develop your own Excel documents.
It is assumed attendees have good general computing skills and are familiar with the Windows environment.
At Course Completion
At the completion of the course you should be able to create a well presented multi-worksheet workbook that uses formatting and formulas and includes a chart.
Note: This course covers Excel versions 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- introductory spreadsheet concepts
- the Excel interface
- creating and saving workbooks
- formatting cells
- page setup of a workbook
- printing worksheets or workbooks
- using simple formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT etc
- autofill and autoformat
- handling dates
- using data series
- creating charts from your data
- formatting charts
- understanding relative and absolute replication
- creating your own formulas
- using built-in functions
- naming cells
This event is fully booked.